DREAMERS Mission Statement
To provide safe and reliable transportation services to all our clients so that we can help reduce the rate of missing appointments due to old age, disability, or any other health issues that become a restriction to mobility in the community that we serve.
The DREAMERS Vision
We are a company ready to deliver quality and timely non-emergency medical transportation. We make a conscious effort to maintain the level of service excellence that our company has become well-known for. Rest assured that every trip you take with us will be professionally conducted with unrivaled personal attention and dedication to patient comfort.
We firmly believe that all patients should have equal direct access to professional and prompt medical transportation. As a company, we are mindful of the many obstacles that patients face in relation to medical issues and disability. What used to simply be driving to the doctor, visiting family across town or those weekend trips to the beach will now require advanced planning. Fortunately, with DREAMERS, we help you in planning itineraries, setting pick up/drop off points and scheduling.
With customer-centered services, we tailor fit our paratransit solutions with the utmost attention to our customer’s schedules, safety and convenience.
How do we maintain our quality of services? We follow a Quality Maintenance program that falls in the same wavelength of our commitment to providing you and your patients with exceptional transportation solutions:
- Yearly compliance with Michigan Department of Transportation (MDOT) registration
- Extensive Driver Screening Program and Pre-Employment Evaluation
- Reference Checks with Former Employers
- Fit to Work Screening
- CPR and First Aid Certifications
- Verification of Licenses or Certificate
- Drug Testing
- Criminal Background Checking
- Training and Driver/Staff Retention
- Job Orientation Prior to Placement
- Employee-In-Service Training and Education
- Ongoing Performance Assessments
- Periodic vehicle maintenance program that is well-documented
- Ensuring that vehicles are sanitary and inspected regularly
- Dispatch communication technology and GPS tracking installed in all vehicles
- All vehicles are commercial vehicle insured
For assistance, feel free to call us at 248-757-2690.